ROES Edit Tools
Below is a list of tools that you will find on ROES. Once you have selected a product & size of a print or album you wish to order you can then edit within the template. You can add more images to a template; add text or colour, opacity & more.
HOW TO USE EDIT TOOLS: ADD EXTRA IMAGES, ADD TEXT
1. To add extra images: Select the Draw Tool & make a
box to desired size to add your image to.
2. Select the Image tool (Hand) and click on the box you
have just made, now select & drag your image into the
template box you have created.
3. To add text to your template: Select the Draw text tool &
create a box to then add your desired text. Make sure your
text box isn’t too close to the edge of the original template
or it may crop off.
4. Double click in the text box and then select the Font
Controls to choose your desired font/text.
5. Now you have chosen your font, click back in the text box
to add your type/text & the font size will adjust depending on
the space you have selected within the text box.
6. If you click off the template into the grey area then you
can see what your page/print will look like. Once you are happy
with your page layout you can then add it to your shopping cart.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or questions regarding the ROES application.